Unlike others, our fee structure is designed to cater all walks of life:
– Standard Subscription – who can pay our normal fee
– Reduced – who can pay part of our normal fee
– Free – who can’t pay the fee at all!
Pay securely using any of the following payment options including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Discover, JCB, Debit Card. You can cancel at any time and payment will stop.
For residents in developed countries
– Australia North America Europe
– South America Middle East Russia China
– South East Asia (Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Japan etc)
Note – The fee mentioned below is charged on monthly basis and after 10% Ramadan discount
Why our Tajweed Course is unique?
In addition to the basic of Quran reading with tajweed we also train on:
Memorize – 20 Surahs, 10 Islamic Dua & Hadiths, Six Kalimas
Learn – Offering prayers, knowledge of Quran & Sunnah
Qirat – 20 Surahs will be taught with Qirat
We also have Big Discounts for you!!
10% – For three members of your family
20% – For Four or more members of your family
20% – If you refer & they join
50% – For elders above 50 yrs
Reduced & Free Subscriptions
Only if you are a resident of a 3rd world country
you can’t afford our Standard Subscription fee
– Pakistan India Bangladesh, Africa etc
Note: Also if you can’t afford at all, no matter where you live we provide totally free sessions as well. This will be a group session of 4-5 students.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
Alhamdolillah, we are confident about our quality Quran education service therefore we give you a complete 30 days money back guarantee!!. You can claim it if you are not happy with our service. Click here for more details.
HOW TO PAY THE FEE
All of your payments are done securely using any of the following payment options including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Discover, JCB, Debit Card. To save time, our payment gateway will automatically charge the monthly fee giving you peace of mind. You can cancel at any time and payment will stop.
Q & A
Why is your fee lower than others online Quran services?
- We don’t have a huge running expense.
- All of our teachers teach from their own home so there is no travelling cost incurred to them.
- We try to ensure that people from all walks of life can afford the fee.
- If you still need a big discount, just let us know and we will try to manage it.
Which plan should I choose, when is the payment due and how can I pay?
- You can pay securely using debit / credit cards or pay pal.
- You can choose from 3 days, 5 days and 6 days plan. We recommend 5 days for the best learning experience.
- Payments needs to be paid in advanced.
- If you are already a student then payment is due at the start of each month cycle. e.g. If you paid on 10th of a month then the next fee is automatically deducted on the next 10th
For more see our FAQ pages.