- Prophet Muhammad
- Pillars of Islam
- Good Manners
- Kindness to parents
- Allah is one
- Allah is He on Whom all depend
- He has no mother or father
- He has no son or daughter
- He will never die
- There is nothing like him
- Who is one?
- Who has no father?
- He has no mother?
- Who will never die?
- Who is nothing like him?
Allah is the creator
- Allah has created us
- Allah created flowers
- Allah created the sky
- Allah created the earth
- Allah created animals
- Allah created birds
- Allah created trees
- Allah created mountains
- Allah is our master and maker
- Allah created everything
- Allah has created everything in this world for us
- Who created animals?
- Who created the sun?
- Who created the moon?
- Who created the butterfly?
- Who created the food?
- Who created water?
- Who created us?
- Who created everything?
A muslim has faith in:
- HIS Angels
- HIS Holy Books
- HIS Messengers
- The day of judgment
- Divine Destiny
- A muslim has faith on what?
- Allah created Angels
- Angles are ALLAH’s servants
- They obey him all the time
- They do as Allah says
- Angel can see us
- A muslim believes in the angels even if he cannot see them
- Names of some angels are:
- Angel Jibrail (Alaihe Salam)
- Angel Israfil (Alaihe Salam)
- Angel Israel (Alaihe Salam)
- Angel Mikael (Alaihe Salam)
- Can we see angels?
- Who created the angels?
- Name the four angels?
- Allah sent prophets to teach people
- They are sent at different times
- These were Allah’s Messengers
- Allah gave books to these Messengers
- He gave Qur’an’ to the Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ)
- He gave Injeel to the Prophet Issa (Alaihe Salam)
- He gave Tawrat to the Prophet Moosa (Alaihe Salam)
- He gave Zaboor to the Prophet Dawood (Alaihe Salam)
- Why did Allah send Prophets?
- How many books did Allah send together?
- Name the books and to whom these were sent to
- Quran is our holy books
- Quran is the last and final book of Allah
- It was given to the last Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ)
- It is written in Arabic
- They holy Quran has 30 Juz
- It has 114 Surahs
- What is the name of our holy book?
- Which book is the last and the final book of Allah?
- How many Juz are there in the Quran?
Messengers of Allah
- The first prophet was Hazrat Adam (Alaihe Salam)
- The last Prophet was Hazrat Muhammad (ﷺ)
- Some other prophets were:
- Hazrat Isa (Alaihe Salam)
- Hazrat Dawood (Alaihe Salam)
- Hazrat Musa (Alaihe Salam)
- Hazrat Ibrahim (Alaihe Salam)
- Hazrat Nuh (Alaihe Salam)
- Hazrat Haroon (Alaihe Salam)
- Hazrat Yusuf (Alaihe Salam)
- Hazrat Yaqoob (Alaihe Salam)
- What is the name of the first prophet?
- What is the name of the last prophet?
- Tell names of 5 prophets
Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ)
- Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) was born in Makkah
- Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) mother’s name was Aminah
- Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) father’s name was Abdullah
- Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) grand father name was Abdul Muttalib
- What was Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) grand father’s name?
- What was Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) father’s name?
- What was Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) mother’s name?
- Where was Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) born?
The 5 Pillars of Islam
- Islam is based on 5 pillas. These are: Tawheed, Salah, Zakah, Sawm and Hajj
- Tawheed: Believe in One Allah
- Salah: Prayer
- Zakah: Annual Charity to the poor
- Sawm: Fasting
- Hajj: Pilgrimage
- Name the 5 pillas of Islam?
- The second pillar of islam is Salah
- Every muslim must pray 5 times a day
- These prayers are:
- Fajr: Before sunrise
- Zuhr: In the afternoon
- Asr: In the late afternoon
- Maghrib: After sunset
- Isha: At night
- The second pillar of Islam is?
- How many times a muslim prays?
- Tell the names of 5 prayers?
- Allah is pleased with us when we practice good manners
- Always use right hand for:
- Taking or accept things
- For eating and drinking
- For shaking hands
- Always wash your hand properly before eating
- Say bismillah (بِسْمِ اللَّـهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ) before eating or drinking
- Say Al-Hamdu Lillah (الحَمْد لله) after eating or drinking
- Always speak the truth
- Obey your parents
- Which hand is used to drink, eat or shake hands?
- What is washed before eating?
- What to say before eating or drinking?
- What to say after eating or drinking?
- Should we always speak truth?
- Should we obey our parents?
Islamic Greeting – Salam
السَّلآمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ الله وبَرَكآتُه
- Salam is a muslim greeting
- We say Asalaam O Alaikum Warehmatullahe Wabarakatuhu
- And answer is Walaikum Asalaam Warehmatullahe Wabarakatuhu
- Young ones should say salam to their elders
- Salam makes people love and respect each other
- It is also good to shake hands
- What to say when you meet some one?
- What to say when some one says Asalaam O Alaikum?
- What makes people love and respect?
Kindness to parents
- Islam teaches us to respect and love our parents
- Our parents brought us up with love and care
- They protect us from harm
- They give us what we need
- In return we must love, respect and obey our parents
- In the Qur’an Allah tells us to obey our parents
- We must never answer them back or be rude to them
- We must always speak softly with them
- Who gives us what we need?
- Who protects us from harm?
- How should we speak with our parents?
- Who should we obey?
- Masjid is a place where muslims go for prayer
- Masjid should be kept clean
- We should not shout in masjid
- Names of famous masjids are:
- Masjid ul Haram
- Masjid-e Nabvi
- Adhan is a call for Prayer
- Muadhin calls out the Adhan 5 times a day
- After hearing the Adhan Muslim make wudhu and go out for salah
- What is masjid?
- Who calls out the Adhan