- End-User Rights
- Information collection and its purpose
- Information storage and protection
- Information sharing
- Cookies and Analytics
- Accessing your information
- Email and Direct Marketing Choices
- Merger or Acquisition
- Data Retention
- Account Deletion, Restrict Processing
- Data Portability
- Protection Assurances
- Kid’s Privacy
- Contact us
- Right of access – You can email us to get access to all of the information we hold.
- Information rectification – You can update your information by emailing us.
- Information erasure – You can request us to delete your personal information. See section ‘Account Deletion, Restrict Processing’
- Restrict processing – You can request us to restrict processing for your account. See ‘Account Deletion, Restrict Processing’
- Data portability – You can get your personal data in a machine readable form. See section ‘Data Portability’
- Right to object – See section ‘Contact us, need more info or complaints’
- Rights related to automated decision making including profiling – We don’t do automated decision making or profiling
Information collection and its purpose
To get the services, Learn Quran Kids requires you to provide personal identifiable information. Most of the information is requested at the 3 days Trial class registration time and some later via phone or emailing.
This information is required so that we can contact you once we have scheduled the Quran Trial Class. This email will be used as the primary mode of communication between you and our institute. Your email is also shared with the Quran teacher. This is done in cases where your Skype ID doesn’t work in your region.
This helps us to know your timezone and also guides us on the public holidays you might be taking as different countries have different public holidays schedule hence required. This information may be shared with the teacher so that he/she is aware of your timezone changes.
This is the type of service you can choose from which is either a Hifz or Quran reading course. This helps us schedule the right teacher for the class. This information is also shared with the teacher.
This is the type of subscription you can choose from which is either Free, Reduced or Standard subscription. This help us know how much payment is expected from you. This information is also shared with the teacher.
This is the time when you want the Trial Quran class to be taken for you or your kids. This helps us schedule the class. This information is also shared with the teacher.
This is the languages which you or your kids can speak or understand. This helps us choose the right teacher for the Quran class.
This is your Skype ID which we will use to conduct the Quran class. If you have no Skype ID or have some restrictions over Skype usage in your country then you can let us know and we will arrange a different mode of class. Your Skype ID is also shared with the Quran teacher. You will be actively informed before sharing your Skype ID with the Quran teacher.
This is your phone number which helps us call you to efficiently schedule the Trial Quran Class. Kindly do not share your phone number with the teacher at any time. Your communication with the teacher must only be via Skype ID which we share with the Quran teacher.
Contact Us / Feedback form
You can also contact us by providing your Email and Phone and the Question. Email and Phone is required so that we can respond you back with answers.
Information related to the ways in which you interacted with our services, such as: referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages and content viewed, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used the services, the frequency of your use of the services, and other similar information.
Information storage and protection
All of your personal data is stored in our accounts record in a secure manner. Back up of your data is also done. All of your information is transferred from your machine to our servers over TLS hence providing end-end confidentiality and data integrity protection ensuring the information you sent to us is not intercepted by anyone in transit and it arrives at the server accurately. This is true also for any personal data moving from our servers to any 3rd party service providers. We use modern and secure versions of the TLS and hence SSL v2 and 3 are blocked. There is still some set of personal data which our service provides (processors) keep outside of EU region. See section Information Sharing below for more details.
We only engage with those service providers who have DPAs. This ensures they have proper privacy policies and abide by GDPR.
Sharing with 3rd party Service Providers
We work with very few service provider companies that help us run Learn Quran Kids as an effective business service. These companies provide services such as processing card payments and optionally sending marketing emails on our behalf relating to our products/services. In some cases, these service providers will have access to some of your personal information. It is important to note that they are not permitted to use your information for their own purposes that is they only act as data processors.
The following set of information is shared with different 3rd parties to ensure you get the best possible service:
- Drop box: Only used for backup of your the forms you submit or any payment records which include only your name and payments months. No sensitive card related data is stored on our systems at any time. Here is the DPA from drop box: https://assets.dropbox.com/documents/en/legal/data-processing-agreement-dfb-013118.pdf
- Google: Your filled forms are sent to our gmail account. Here is the DPA from Google: https://cloud.google.com/terms/data-processing-terms
- Pure Chat: This provides a real time chat session if you want any question to be answered. If there is no agent to take your message you can send a message to us. The DPA agreement from Pure Chat is: https://purechat.com/dpa
We may request you to give us testimonials to help us spread the word better. You may accept or reject our request.
Merger or Acquisition
In case of any merger or acquisition your information will also be transferred.
Cookies and Analytics
- Session Cookie – This cookie is used to maintain your session on Learn Quran Kids.
- To help us to provide the best user experience and content we employee service providers to track the user activity whilst on our website . This tracking is done via cookies and are provided by Google and PureChat. Note that all tracking is done anonymously.
To prevent service providers using your information for analytics purposes, you may:
- Opting out from Google Analytics – click https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Opting out from Google Adwords – click https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=e
Accessing Your Information
If you have to know existing information or want to provide us know information which could be related to the form you submitted or classes simply contact us using the contact information below.
We normally don’t send any marketing emails. Even if we do at some point in time in future, you can opt out of such emails via the “unsubscribe” link present in the bottom of such marketing emails.
We keep your data unless you request to delete it from our servers. To delete the information kindly send us an email using the contact form below. Dur to accounting purposes, for paid customers, some of your billing related information may be kept.
Account Deletion, Restrict Processing
We process account deletion requests within 7 days while restrict processing is done in 3 days. You will no longer receive any marketing emails.
To delete or restrict your account a formal request is required from you. You will be notified once your data is deleted.
We currently don’t store your information in any database of any sort. All we have is your trial subscription form which we get via email, your other communication which is also via email or your skype history. Once we have this information in some structured manner we will share it in any machine readable format e.g. CSV.
We have tried our best by employing security measures to block unauthorised access. We are due diligent to ensure your personal data remains protected. Having said that, a 100% guarantee cannot be provided.
If we find a breach which impacts your personal data then we will inform you. This will be done within 72 hours of us becoming aware of it. We will also share the inform about the issue and the details via your email.
All of the website content is safe for kids of all ages.